Pages

Search This Blog

Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Let's catch up on blogging!

Ok, so... I have officially not blogged in over a year. Shame, Shame! Oh wait, no one knows about this blog anyway, so I guess it really doesn't matter now, does it? LOL. Well hopefully that will all change soon and I will have lots of followers. :) ***That's your hint to click "follow" right now*** A lot has changed with my photography skills in the past year, for the good. ok, that's a lie. Not really a lot, that's just wishful thinking. I'm pretending like I know how to shoot, I really dont. HAHA But alas, I do enjoy it.
So lets begin the blogging from what I happened over the past year. :)
This is my friend and co-worker, Ben's wedding
~October, Crawford Wedding~












No comments:

About Me

My photo
Knoxville, TN, United States